Friday, November 5, 2010

#5 – Knowing You Knowing Me November

Well thanks to our delightful Fairy Blogmother, I have something else to Easily Amuse me for day #5.  Here are my answers.  Do join in and link back to her Mr. Linky if you want to play along.

1) Last month I asked if you had started your Christmas shopping yet, this month I'm curious as to what's on your Christmas wish list.

The list is still ridiculously empty.  I just haven’t thought too much about me yet but am getting loads of ideas for others.  Hmmm.  “Slippers would be nice”, she thinks as her toes feel like icicles.  An iPad would be fun but certainly not going to happen.  I think I have some homework to do this weekend.

2) Do you have a hand held video game in your house?

Not yet.  Shhh, DS is asking for a “DSi” and will get one care of frequent flyer miles that are never used for flying but are great for shopping of free.
We’ve held off this long so that the kids would focus on other things for play time.  However, we’ll be doing a long driving trip in the spring and I think some hand-held distractions would be great for all our sanity.

3) Are you going to participate in the 25 Days of Christmas Challenge?

Looks intriguing.  I think I’ll adopt some ideas but not commit to an official challenge.  Maybe I’ll join the “Yes you CAN enjoy Christmas prep season Challenge” which has the reward of making me not turn into a puddle of stress by the time the big day arrives.


4) What is your favourite kind of cookie?

Do I really have to pick a favourite?  Pretty well any cookie that someone bakes me is  a favourite.  I could eat a tray of shortbreads before I knew it and cookies with chocolate are awesome too.  Maybe chocolate dipped shortbread would be the answer.  Yum!

5) Coffee or tea?

I’m all about the coffee 95% of the time.  Bridgehead Mayan Fusion is my brew of choice or Equator Freakin’ Good Coffee too.  Awesome.  Cappuccinos and Lattes are nice but only once in a while.  I do like a great cup ‘o tea too.  A nice Lemon Ginger tea when I’m sicky makes the world a better place.

Excuse me.  I have some brewing to do.  Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. yeah, an ipad would be nice. i like to dream on my list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did not link up to Fairy Blogmother, but I've been reading what every has to tell about themselves (I'm nosey like that!)
    Sounds like you and I are on the same page when it comes to cookies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just made some chocolate dipped shortbread last week. So yummy! And here's to a stress free holiday!

    ReplyDelete