Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Welcome November

Ah, my least favourite month of the year has begun.  It is cold, grey and usually sucks with unhappy memories of difficult times.  Burrowing seems sensible and chocolate in generous portions. Bah humbug!

But not this time.  This year is different.  We have travel plans in a few weeks - Australia for a friend's wedding!  I am looking forward to the great travel adventure with no kids in tow. 

I will also be attempting to do the fun and challenging NaBloPoMo November challenge.  I liked doing it last year and hopefully it will encourage me to spend my time not burrowing and eating chocolate. 

So Welcome November.  Bring it on.



2 comments:

  1. I actually love November, because a) it's my birthday and b) I get to start Christmas shopping, which I actually enjoy, and I know I am insane.

    I hope you are at least looking forward to the pie party :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I blogged, played the piano and did some tidying and organizing today. But I also burrowed and ate some chocolate. Baby steps.

    ReplyDelete