Virtual chocolate Easter baskets. Saw this on Turtlehead’s amazing blog and thought I’d pass it on. Much easier on the waistline but the sentiment is the same. And with an extra charity twist…
If you’re interested in sending a virtual Easter Basket and being a part of the Easter fun, here are the rules:
- Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
- Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
- Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
- Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
- Leave your link at BetterBasket.info/BlogHop comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
- Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
- Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
by each blog url will count towards the donation.
So I’m passing this on officially to three blog friends I know in person and who are all amazing people.
Everyone help yourselves to some along the way. Happy Easter to All!