Monday, April 26, 2010

Time Warp


I'm sure I just sat down at the computer a few minutes ago. I mean, really. Didn't I just pour myself this cup of coffee... this cold cup of coffee....? OK. I guess it wasn't rally just a few minutes ago. This is what happens when I get online.

First I should check my e-mail. And then I notice that link in someone's message about the thing I was meaning to look at. After checking that (and a few related links), it is time to get down to business. Blog-business. Yay! Someone made a comment on my blog! But wait, have I checked her's out lately? Better do that. And comment. And check out her blogroll for great links to other awesome blogs.... What is that rumbling sound? Oh yes, I'm hungry. Down to the kitchen (which hasn't cleaned itself yet) and I'd better make some coffee. Back to computer land. Gotta make that flyer to raise money out of nowhere. Hmmm.... googling for ideas... Well, that looks interesting... What? An online contest? You can't win if you don't enter, right? Oh yes, the flyer... but I'll grab the coffee first. Hey?! Twenty minutes until I pick up the kids?! Who has been messing with time again?! Gotta run!

1 comment:

  1. I hear ya!!! I read your post just after I looked at my clock and thought "wow, have to pick J up in 10 minutes. Where has the day gone? better get off the computer . . . oh after I read Pam's blog". lol

    ReplyDelete