Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Wordless Wednesday - Fabulous Fathers






There are three fathers we are celebrating this weekend.
First is Steve - my husband and father to our wonderful kids. He's a little camera shy but quick to shoot photos of us. Great to laugh, learn, live adventures and love. We are all so blessed.










My dad, Dave. Forever the scientist, teacher and fixer with a big heart to both generations. Wish he lived closer but we enjoy any time we get together.




My father-in-law Bob. Huge heart and so much spunk for a grandpa. Adored by all, even when he teases too much.
Looking through the photos reminded me how precious all these dad's are to us. I will aim to take more photos and cherish the times we get to spend together.
Happy Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment