Thursday, February 25, 2010

And So It Begins...

The time has come to begin a blog. I can think of a number of reasons why not to venture on this project - I am too disorganized and can't spell worth anything, I am excellent at quitting when the going gets tough, I may say nothing of value - the list of self-defeating roadblocks goes on. However, I am shoving all that aside and beginning.

I have no idea where I am going with this. I love reading other blogs and find myself easily amused in life (thus the title.) I want to reflect on my life and other people, place and things around me. I want to be more than the stay at home parent I seem to be. So bear (or is it bare?) with me as I stumble through this.

Hello, and thanks for visiting my little corner of the web.

2 comments:

  1. Hee hee...I knew we'd win you over. Welcome to the blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the land of the crazies!

    ReplyDelete